The reviewing and acceptance procedures for papers submitted to the journal
- Each scientific paper is evaluated by 2 reviewers – independent academics, specialists in the field.
- The authors and the reviewers are not informed about each other’s identity.
- The written review includes the reviewer's explicit statement concerning acceptance for publication or rejection of the submitted paper
- The review must be in writing and conclude with the reviewer's explicit statement concerning acceptance for publication or rejection of the submitted paper.
- The reviewing procedures are specified in the review form.
- The list of reviewers is included in every issue of the journal and once a year on the journal’s website.